PostgreSQL Source Code
Go to the documentation of this file.
* regfree - free an RE
* Copyright (c) 1998, 1999 Henry Spencer. All rights reserved.
* Development of this software was funded, in part, by Cray Research Inc.,
* UUNET Communications Services Inc., Sun Microsystems Inc., and Scriptics
* Corporation, none of whom are responsible for the results. The author
* thanks all of them.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms -- with or without
* modification -- are permitted for any purpose, provided that
* redistributions in source form retain this entire copyright notice and
* indicate the origin and nature of any modifications.
* I'd appreciate being given credit for this package in the documentation
* of software which uses it, but that is not a requirement.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
* AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* HENRY SPENCER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
* EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
* PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS;
* OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
* OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
* ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* You might think that this could be incorporated into regcomp.c, and
* that would be a reasonable idea... except that this is a generic
* function (with a generic name), applicable to all compiled REs
* regardless of the size of their characters, whereas the stuff in
* regcomp.c gets compiled once per character size.
* pg_regfree - free an RE (generic function, punts to RE-specific function)
* Ignoring invocation with NULL is a convenience.
char * re_fns
void pg_regfree(regex_t *re)
Generated on Thu Feb 23 2017 18:13:56 for PostgreSQL Source Code by